Sep 25, 2016

The best feelings

(Photo by Whitney Justesen)

     Here's a list of what I think are the best feelings in the world I wrote at 3 AM when I couldn't sleep.

Finally laying in bed after a really long day.
Being at the beach alone at the end of the day with big waves hitting my body and the sun setting in front of me.
Reading such a good book I can't stop until I'm done.
Being by myself in the cinema watching a great movie.
The sun on my skin.
Standing in the rain.
Receiving an unexpected compliment. 
Feeling fashionable as fuck when I get out of the house. 
Listening to the sound of rain. 
Dancing to loud music alone. 
Fast wi-fi.
Taking a shower after a long day with the hot water hitting my back.
Tight long hugs.
Going outside early when no one is awake yet and everything is silent and feels fresh and doesn't really seem real.
Eating when I'm really hungry. 
Being alone in bookstores. 
Laughing until my belly hurts.
Laying on the floor outside looking at the stars with friends.
Spending all night outside walking and talking with someone.
Guitar and drums solos that give me chills. 
Being so into a movie I don't even move.
Having something to look forward to.
Wearing warm baggy sweaters.
Sweater weather.
Seeing new places.
Fresh sheets.
Feeling pretty.
Coming home after a long run.
Covering my hands in my sweater.
Petrichor (the smell of earth after rain).
Warm drinks and a blanket.
Silence.
Slow dances.
Going on spontaneous adventures.
Walking barefoot at the beach.

1 comment:

  1. Ah how I enjoy all of these things. Fresh sheets though! I love your writing :)

    ReplyDelete

26 Arbitrary Rules for a Better Life